Single Cycle Waveforms - electribe Sampler .all file
I have made a "sample .all file" for use with the electribe sampler.
This will import my 100 Single Cycle Waveforms into your electribe Sampler.
Please back up what is on your electribe before using this as it will replace what is on your electribe with just these waveforms.
They will be added to the samples user library.
They should be looping by default.
Below are the original instructions for importing manually for your reference
TO USE IN ELECTRIBE SAMPLER:
1. From the memory card load the sample into the electribe.
2. Go to the Sample Edit page
3. Select the waveform you wish to loop
4. Go to the Loop Start Point page
5. Set the number to all zeros
6. Press write to save to the machine
Now you can use the waveform as an oscillator.
For the electribe sampler, as always after importing or editing samples.. export all samples from the Data Utility page. This ensures that you will have all of your samples and loop points saved for next time after you power off.
I hope you enjoy.